GRAPHICAL MORTGAGE CALCULATOR
This calculator is designed to show graphically the effects of varying interest rates, terms and repayments on your mortgage.
- Enter your mortgage variables in the text boxes and click the Calculate button to calculate your result.
- Results will be calculated dynamically and shown graphically as you adjust these values.
- Ignore any downpayment or deposit and simply enter the amount of the actual loan. For example, if you are buying a property for $500,000 and
putting down $100,000, enter $400,000 as the Mortgage Amount.
- If you need more information about Mortgage Calculators, click here to read our Blog article on
Click here to try our other Finance Calculators.
- Total Repayment is the sum of your Principal and Total Interest paid over the term of the mortgage.
- In this calculation, Total Interest amounts to of the Total Repayment.
- To help you plan for future interest rate rises, the calculator also shows the monthly repayment if rates rise by 2%.