FINANCIAL PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATOR
This calculator can be used like a normal hand held financial calculator. It is based on the famous Hewlett-Packard 12C
programmable financial calculator used by a great many financial professionals around the world.
- Enter your variables by clicking on the calculator buttons on the screen.
- As an alternative, you can enter some values with your keyboard. See below for details.
- Please click here if you need instructions for using this
type of advanced financial calculator.
You may also like to try these calculators:
Click here to try our other Finance Calculators.
- This calculator emulator uses Reverse Polish Notation where the operators are entered after the numbers. For example, to calculate 3 + 2 the calculator
button sequence would be 3 Enter 2 +. As a result, there is no need for an equals button.
- The calculator is programmable just like the real-world version. Programming sounds complicated but is simply a method of storing a sequence of
frequently used keystrokes.
- The programming process is easy and intuitive and and allows you to run your own automated calculation sequences.
Here is a list of the keyboard shortcuts that can be used to enter some values instead of clicking the buttons on the calculator above.
|0 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9
|Insert corresponding digit
||Insert decimal point
||Gold prefix key (f)
||Blue prefix key (g)
||Recall key (RCL)
||Store key (STO)
||Delete last character
|Enter or Return
||Enter the input