This calculator is designed to help you calculate results from your treadmill sessions. It will also help you compare results with or without incline and
the effects of various incline settings.
Results will include your session details, energy usage and pace.
- Enter your weight and details from your treadmill session. You can enter metric or imperial values as you choose.
- Please enter only 2 values from Speed, Time and Distance.
- METs are metabolic equivalents. See the Notes below for more information.
- Click the Calculate button to see your results.
You may also like to try these calculators:
Click here to try our other Health/Fitness Calculators.
- This calculator allows you to compare the training or exercise value of various incline settings. For example, by setting a 10% incline you can increase
your energy expenditure and equivalent running speed by up to 45% when compared with a 0% incline — in other words, a flat treadmill deck.
- METs are metabolic equivalents, which calculate the amount of energy your body is using during various activities such as running and exercising.
For example, one MET is the amount of energy you burn when you're resting — your basal metabolic rate. If this calculator shows a MET result of 3,
it means you're using three times the amount of energy compared with sitting still.
- The official distance for a Marathon is 42.195 kilometres (~26 miles) and Half Marathon is 21.0975 kilometres (~13 miles).
- The brand of treadmill you're using such as NordicTrack, Sole, ProForm, Lifespan or Horizon doesn't affect the results of this calculator.